JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Welcome to NWFA!!! Look forward to your posts on various threads.

Wow, again thanks to your and everyone that I have missed for the kindly words. NWFA is blessed with a very 'warm' membership, and I feel the majority of your alls' comments are more than 'professional courtesy'. Those feelings and written words are what sets us apart from the hysterical, often hateful lefties and their forums. Does anyone else notice the cold angry feelings that emanate from a good many leftist or Marxist leaning sites? Most of those sites in my pinion are seeded with paid haters. Or maybe I am just paranoid?

I I love the NRA, and I should get a lifetime membership but this fixed income is hobbling, maybe I will soon find employment to supplement my income.
Monthly payments. Smoker? There's your payment! Other vice? There goes your payment. Just an option to consider.

Last Edited:
Monthly payments. Smoker? There's your payment! Other vise? There goes your payment. Just an option to consider.

I don't smoke my friend, never liked the smell. My other current vices are eating and breathing. That's not to say I haven't had disgusting vices, habits, addictions and dependencies in the past, I've had many. But the past is past,eh? Thanks for the suggestion tho'. Oh I just noticed you are a 3 time cancer survivor! congrats! Fighting that stuff takes grit. I guess what will take me out of here is my sugar diabetes, but its controlled.

I don't smoke my friend, never liked the smell. My other current vices are eating and breathing. That's not to say I haven't had disgusting vices, habits, addictions and dependencies in the past, I've had many. But the past is past,eh? Thanks for the suggestion tho'. Oh I just noticed you are a 3 time cancer survivor! congrats! Fighting that stuff takes grit. I guess what will take me out of here is my sugar diabetes, but its controlled.

Eating and breathing :D I think everyone had that vice! Lol

Those are quite the vices! Dabble in them myself.

OK, 39¢ per day tossed into a jar will give you $142 in one year. 5-Year Membership is currently at $140.

You have the discipline!

That's one heckuva introduction. Thank you for being so candid.
I took no offense to your introduction -- I also believe that far too much power rests in the hands of the government.
However, I believe lying is one of the tools of the 2nd oldest profession.
As far as tracking your activity and data centers. They aren't super computers, just regular server PCs.

Your area is one beautiful section of the USA. I hope to visit Johnson City before next summer, but never know when that may happen.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top