JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just a bit about myself:

I was born and raised in So Cal and escaped to Oregon 2 years ago. Quit my job of 20 years, sold the house and took off, never looking back.

First thing I did was to sell my Kel-Tec Su16 and bought a real AR-15:D.

After that, I got my CHL for Oregon. Belive it or not, I had one in So Cal also.

I then completed my Off List Lower (it's a California thing) into a real AR, now I have 2 :D

In So Cal I have had somewhat intensive training from Firearms Training Associates under the study of Bill Murphy. I do miss that about So Cal :(

Back in the mid or late 90's I was working, via email with Dan Abbott at Oregon Firearms Academy, boy, I just check out his website and he has lost a lot of weight, way to go Dan! I was sending him info on how adjoining state residents can get Oregon CHL's.

Currently I'm just enjoying the fishing opportunities here in Northwest Oregeon in learning the local rivers.

I also moved up here to be closer to my mother & father, since none of us are getting any younger, I wanted to make sure that I spent quality time with them before all was said and done.

OK, time to wake up, I'm done!

Paul

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews