JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just a bit about myself:

I was born and raised in So Cal and escaped to Oregon 2 years ago. Quit my job of 20 years, sold the house and took off, never looking back.

First thing I did was to sell my Kel-Tec Su16 and bought a real AR-15:D.

After that, I got my CHL for Oregon. Belive it or not, I had one in So Cal also.

I then completed my Off List Lower (it's a California thing) into a real AR, now I have 2 :D

In So Cal I have had somewhat intensive training from Firearms Training Associates under the study of Bill Murphy. I do miss that about So Cal :(

Back in the mid or late 90's I was working, via email with Dan Abbott at Oregon Firearms Academy, boy, I just check out his website and he has lost a lot of weight, way to go Dan! I was sending him info on how adjoining state residents can get Oregon CHL's.

Currently I'm just enjoying the fishing opportunities here in Northwest Oregeon in learning the local rivers.

I also moved up here to be closer to my mother & father, since none of us are getting any younger, I wanted to make sure that I spent quality time with them before all was said and done.

OK, time to wake up, I'm done!

Paul

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top