JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello to all ! My name is Hugh. I got to know this website from another forum dated back 2009. My curiosity led me to sign up and found it very interesting. So many good topics to read on and hopefully learn from. So glad I found this forum that people from Pacific Northwest, neighboring states and near counties have in common. My interests are handguns 1911, maybe switching to polymers pretty soon or I want to have the best of both worlds. Thank you and more power to all

Hello to all ! My name is Hugh. I got to know this website from another forum dated back 2009. My curiosity led me to sign up and found it very interesting. So many good topics to read on and hopefully learn from. So glad I found this forum that people from Pacific Northwest, neighboring states and near counties have in common. My interests are handguns 1911, maybe switching to polymers pretty soon or I want to have the best of both worlds. Thank you and more power to all
thank you
thanks Dungannon

Well sir, if you like 1911's and are thinking about going to polymers, you have certainly crossed the line here buster!!! This is a conformed group of THE most opinionated, anti-social, don't tell me what you want me to think, reloading, shootingist, camp fire building, cast iron cookingist sob's you could ever have nightmares about ever coming across:mad:.

Welcome aboard Hugh:p.
Put your waders on and jump on in:).

Welcome Hugh, I am local to you and shoot quite often. Always welcome new guys to shoot with, so if you ever want to get out and send some lead downrange get a hold of me.

Well sir, if you like 1911's and are thinking about going to polymers, you have certainly crossed the line here buster!!! This is a conformed group of THE most opinionated, anti-social, don't tell me what you want me to think, reloading, shootingist, camp fire building, cast iron cookingist sob's you could ever have nightmares about ever coming across:mad:.

LoL thanks Sir jrd541280 and to each and everyone for the warm welcome. Definitely

LoL thanks Sir jrd541280 and to each and everyone Sgt Nambu for the warm welcome. And Porter, gLad to know a close by neighbor in this site and yes, appreciate the invite, i'll message you Sir.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top