Greetings from Kitsap County Washington

Reactions
Hello to all ! My name is Hugh. I got to know this website from another forum dated back 2009. My curiosity led me to sign up and found it very interesting. So many good topics to read on and hopefully learn from. So glad I found this forum that people from Pacific Northwest, neighboring states and near counties have in common. My interests are handguns 1911, maybe switching to polymers pretty soon or I want to have the best of both worlds. Thank you and more power to all

OP
hughdino
Reactions
Hello to all ! My name is Hugh. I got to know this website from another forum dated back 2009. My curiosity led me to sign up and found it very interesting. So many good topics to read on and hopefully learn from. So glad I found this forum that people from Pacific Northwest, neighboring states and near counties have in common. My interests are handguns 1911, maybe switching to polymers pretty soon or I want to have the best of both worlds. Thank you and more power to all
thank you
thanks Dungannon

Reactions
Well sir, if you like 1911's and are thinking about going to polymers, you have certainly crossed the line here buster!!! This is a conformed group of THE most opinionated, anti-social, don't tell me what you want me to think, reloading, shootingist, camp fire building, cast iron cookingist sob's you could ever have nightmares about ever coming across:mad:.

Welcome aboard Hugh:p.
Put your waders on and jump on in:).

OP
hughdino
Reactions
Well sir, if you like 1911's and are thinking about going to polymers, you have certainly crossed the line here buster!!! This is a conformed group of THE most opinionated, anti-social, don't tell me what you want me to think, reloading, shootingist, camp fire building, cast iron cookingist sob's you could ever have nightmares about ever coming across:mad:.

LoL thanks Sir jrd541280 and to each and everyone for the warm welcome. Definitely

LoL thanks Sir jrd541280 and to each and everyone Sgt Nambu for the warm welcome. And Porter, gLad to know a close by neighbor in this site and yes, appreciate the invite, i'll message you Sir.

UPCOMING EVENTS

22 Rimfire Challenge
Redmond Rod and Gun Club
Redmond, OR 97756, USA
Rimfire Challenge May 8th @ DRRC
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• A Cut Above Pawn
    5.00 star(s)
    Professional business
    This business has been my go to transfer dealer for years. Best you can find in Washington County
  • A Cut Above Pawn
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic Customer Service!
    Recently, they helped my lady transfer a pistol to a family member in CA. Most FFLs would have told us to pound sand when we mentioned where we...
  • HighLine Firearms
    5.00 star(s)
    One of the best!
    I have bought from online and in person. Great store, he had things I did not know were needed. I try and recommend Highline Firearms to people I...
  • Copeland Custom Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    The only gunsmith I'll use
    Tim has done a few projects for me and the result is always the same. Amazing. End of story. From complete refinish to custom machining, Tim is...
  • Copeland Custom Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    great work refinishing my 27 year old 1991 a1 compact colt .45
    Tim did a great job making my gun look brand new again and replacing the old parts inside. Super Happy!!
Top Bottom