JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You have been deceived... this is not a nice place at all. They make you buy guns. They twist your arm and badger you until you buy just as many as they have. When I joined this forum just a few weeks ago, my wife had a 25 or 30 year old bolt action .22 rifle and I had an old beat up Daisy BB gun. Now, after just a few weeks I have a .38 Special, three .357 magnums, a tiny .22 semi mosquito popper and a .308 rifle. And it's so bad, I'm still looking for a .22 revolver. I'm warning you, this place is not nice and you ought to run away as fast as you can before it's too late. ;)

Oh... and welcome to the forum... even though they make you buy guns, it really is a bunch of great people here. :)

Mike

You have been deceived... this is not a nice place at all. They make you buy guns. They twist your arm and badger you until you buy just as many as they have. When I joined this forum just a few weeks ago, my wife had a 25 or 30 year old bolt action .22 rifle and I had an old beat up Daisy BB gun. Now, after just a few weeks I have a .38 Special, three .357 magnums, a tiny .22 semi mosquito popper and a .308 rifle. And it's so bad, I'm still looking for a .22 revolver. I'm warning you, this place is not nice and you ought to run away as fast as you can before it's too late. ;)

Oh... and welcome to the forum... even though they make you buy guns, it really is a bunch of great people here. :)

Mike
Wanna buy a .22 revolver?:)

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews