JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
New gun owner(have shot guns..just never owned any.)1 here. purchased a maverick 88 12gauge and a couple savage 64 22lrs, this past summer. haven't shot any, yet. Am super safety conscious(each firearm individually locked, all firearms locked in a safe, ammo locked in a case in another room. Door to room w safe is locked by myself only and then there's the locks on the entry doors to my home. All guns are unloaded. Only I have a key to the safe and to each guns individual lock.) Would like to take these guns out to see what's what. Good areas to shoot in Eugene?

Welcome to the forum.

You might want to consider keeping at least one of your guns loaded and accessible for an emergency. When seconds count your guns are currently
minutes away.

A "phobia", by definition, is an irrational fear. There is nothing irrational about making sure that none of my 3 children has even the remote possibility of an opportunity to get their hands on one of my firearms without me knowing. Thanks the tip on the range.

Welcome to the forum.

You might want to consider keeping at least one of your guns loaded and accessible for an emergency. When seconds count your guns are currently
minutes away.[/QU
Welcome to the forum.

minutes away.
Thank you. I plan on keeping the shotgun loaded after taking it out shooting.

I just hope Pink Floyd doesn't read this. He might also think that triple locking firearms and locking ammo in a separate room is a good idea for all of Oregon.

A "phobia", by definition, is an irrational fear. There is nothing irrational about making sure that none of my 3 children has even the remote possibility of an opportunity to get their hands on one of my firearms without me knowing. Thanks the tip on the range.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top