JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
We actively encourage folks to talk on this forum - heck, without chat, banter and information heading in all directions we wouldn't be needing a forum at all. Most here are pretty much up to speed on what happens in shooting USA, and a couple of others of us who are not natives spend a deal of our dwindling time reminding you just how lucky you really are to have been born in the USA.

Here in UK I do as much shooting as I can, which is, by most people's standards here, considrubble. But I'll be the first to admit that after walking into Mazama any morning, as I do when we are visiting with friends in the area, I just have to walk next door and recover my strength with a couple of Carl Jnr's best deals for senior citizens.

Might even bump into you there sometime - I'm the furriner who looks just like you, or him, or even him over there. You'll never know.

Hey do you know a local FFL who is OK with receiving shipped Guns? I don't really buy enough guns to get a good relationship going with one and some don't like doing it.
295 Tactical at 14th and Main in Springfield is probably your best bet. Donnie is a great guy to deal with. By the way, welcome to the forum. :cool:

Welcome to NWF! I've been really interested in revolver competition lately, myself. Only have the Smith and Wesson pre-lock 625, so far, and an old H&R .22 that I'm working on getting reliable, but there will likely be a Ruger Super GP in 9mm when the panic subsides a bit. Always happy to talk the ears off anyone that wants to conversate about handguns! Sometimes I get down to Izaak Walton for a match, so if you shoot there, we may meet at some point.

Welcome from Wickiup Junction!
659397-98f44a9ff04a32ab5044933cb2719f28.jpg

Welcome Aboard. Glad you found the forum.

This is the best place to hang out on the internet.

Once we're able to start using the public lands again, check out the organized clean ups. It's the best way to meet the community and learn where and how to use public lands responsibly.

Until then check out Trash No Land.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads