JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I just discovered this forum while looking for a place I could advertise a few guns for sale. Turns out you can't put guns in the local paper, you can't put guns on the public ad board outside the grocery store, you can't put guns on eBay, you can't put guns on craigslist... almost like some kind of conspiracy or something. :s0131:

Anyway, my first impression is this looks like a great forum and I'm sure I'll enjoy hanging around here.

Greetings from Rick in Corvallis, Oregon

Welcome to NWFA! I lived in Corvallis during my college years and kind of miss the place. I especially loved Corvallis during the summer. It is almost like a ghost town without the students.

Yeah, when I tried to put an ad in the Corvallis GT they said no handguns from private party sellers. But ads for long guns are okay. Dealer ads are okay. Ads for gun shows are okay. Ads for gun safety classes are okay.

Regarding your question about lever guns, sorry, none here.

Seems like that's changing with all the big chain stores and fast food joints moving in. Traffic is ten times worse than it used to be, even during summer.

It has changed some but during the summer it still feels like a different town. Been here since I was in college. You always have game days to put things in perspective.

Welcome

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top