JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I've been lurking for a couple weeks now getting to know folks and such but I'm tired of seeing the "Our records indicate that you have never posted on our site before..." notice.

So hello everyone!

I know pretty much jack about firearms, but between the ol' stepdad wanting to bond a bit and go shooting and hunting and the way the country is going, I think it's about time I stepped up and learned a bit more.

So please excuse any seemingly obvious questions. I try to use the search feature before asking, but you never know.

Thanks! :)

Welcome to the addiction! Don't worry about not knowing much for now. We all had to start somewhere. If you stick around, you can't help but learn something. You just sometimes have to pick it out of the surrounding BS!

Enjoy!

welcome to NWF ! "spray-n-pray" pretty much covered it in a few words ! enjoy yourself here ! if you get a chanch , you mite want to check out a "safety course"....... a little more knowledge never hurt no one , and it sounds like your just getting into it . (it's an addiction ya know)

steven

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads