JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
"Aetos" (Greek for 'Eagle'). I've returned to shooting after many years. There are things I need to re-learn as if I begin now for the very first time. But I'm confident I still have some residual "operational" memories intact! I'm looking forward to learning from all members, old and new. Glad to be onboard. Guns: Ruger 10/22, Benelli Nova Tactical 12. Looking into buying affordable pistol 9mm (thin budget, unfortunately). Any ideas about how / where to buy second hand in Seattle and environs will be greatly appreciated.

Welcome.
And "affordable" is relative. Get what you want and know is right.. and hopefully it's almost the best or at least the best to you.
It'll be money well "spent" (invested in you).

I am grateful for all the welcomes! Contrary to what "progressives" and other anti-gun types would have you believe, gun people are generally one big fun family firmly grounded and with a realistic view of what is good and decent. You can imagine the laughs I had the other day when a neighbor asked me, rather coyly, if I have a "home defense gun" and if I could give him some advice. I know he is (or, at least, he was) an ardent opponent of "gun violence." So I said, sure, we can discuss this but what made you change your mind? I won't say here exactly what he said but he has suddenly discovered some basic truths that have been around way before this USA was established. That's good (the reason why he discovered these truths is wrong). :) Again, thanks and it's a pleasure to be here!:s0105:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top