JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello everyone,

Scott told be about this forum. I've been lurking for the last week or so I'm impressed with the depth of knowledge (and wit) I've seen displayed here. I'm looking forward to learning more and can hopefully make a positive contribution myself.

I am in the Battleground area and a new member up at Clark rifle. I like this new forum for the information and tips that come thru reading the threads. I do reloading and have started shooting more lately now that I am retired.
Does anyone have an explanation as to why there are not loads for the 9mm using the Hercules 2400 powder? I am assuming that it has to do with volume of the casing vs velocity for the round. Clue me in.
Is this close? I would be interested in some 9mm load suggestions.
Also, for you Ruger SR9 guys, (I really like mine) there is a great coupon for the Viridian Green Laser (specific for the SR9) with a Blackhawk holster built for the SR9 with the laser for $149. The laser sells for $299 alone. Ruger subsidizes the rest. the flyers are at Fishermans but you can go to www.ViridianGreenLaser.com/Ruger Or call 1 800 990 9390, ext 716 (Bret) to order on line. you need to prove you bought between Dec -08 and June 30, 09. You need to email or fax proof of purchase.
This is a great deal on the green laser.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top