JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Welcome SS! You should find plenty of helpful info coming out of this website. As for suggestions on military history books, got a couple for you. Probably the best I've ever read regarding the bomber offensive against Germany is Tail End Charlies by John Nichol. Another quite fascinating read regarding a rather unknown part of WWI is The Great War in Africa by Byron Farwell. Happy reading. What do you mainly write about?

Welcome to the forum SolidSnake ...!

Always nice to see another book lover here.
Early American / fur trade are two of favorite time periods...so lots books about that are in my library.
If you need a suggestion of those...let me know.
Andy

AK_s_for_everyone.png

Aloha, Mark

Yes, sir!

Appreciate that! I may head back to England soon now that PDX is bringing back direct flights to Heathrow.
That's good to know, for sure! Beat the heck out of going via Salt Lake City or DFW, let alone changing at Boston Mass. I can cope with travelling with Air Canada, where we [were] frequent fliers, with a stopover in Vancouver, or the other way we come over - change in SLC and fly directly into Eugene...

Welcome Aboard. Glad you found the forum.

This is the best place to hang out on the internet.

Check out the organized clean ups. It's the best way to meet the community and learn where and how to use public lands responsibly.

We are doing non ODFW supported cleanups at public forests - check the North Fork Wolf Creek Road thread in resources.

If you really want to get involved in community action check out Trash No Land.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top