JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Good Evening,

I hope the holidays were safe and enjoyable for everyone. Not new to firearms, but not knowledgeable about all things firearms. Wanting to learn more about AKs and I'm always interested in unique firearms. Miss hunting as I've been out of the practice for a long time now. I'm also interested in learning more survival knowledge and preparation skills. I'm a writer and love books, so any good book suggestion on military history or gun history is always welcome. I mainly shoot revolvers, a lot of .22 calibrated firearms, and I love shotguns of all kinds. In Oregon now, but thinking of moving to warmer climates.

Thank you, yes, I just posted to rifle discussions about AKs. I love how broken down the forums are, extremely convenient.
I know nothing about AK variants other than what is readily available. In my attempt to bring some limits to my madness I have stayed out of that very popular rifle and Caliber. I can only offer that the hole at the end of the barrel goes towards target on all the AK variants I have seen!

I know nothing about AK variants other than what is readily available. In my attempt to bring some limits to my madness I have stayed out of that very popular rifle and Caliber. I can only offer that the hole at the end of the barrel goes towards target on all the AK variants I have seen!
Same! They look fun. I'm familiar with Most basic firearms and functionality, but I'm expanding my collection. You could say I'm a boring gun owner. I've shot a lot that others owned, but my own collection is very basic. A few bolt action, few shotguns, some semi autos rifles in .22, a few revolvers, and a few semi handguns.

Same! They look fun. I'm familiar with Most basic firearms and functionality, but I'm expanding my collection. You could say I'm a boring gun owner. I've shot a lot that others owned, but my own collection is very basic. A few bolt action, few shotguns, some semi autos rifles in .22, a few revolvers, and a few semi handguns.
I raised my Daughter Put her and my wife through college and now I am also enjoying my earned income!

You're correct. A good day out shooting with the dog and a sack lunch always boosts my mood. I usually always meet some really nice people too who are eager to share their guns.
come to the clean up events and get involved. I'm new here since Covid and am looking forward to meeting many of the people on this site!

come to the clean up events and get involved. I'm new here since Covid and am looking forward to meeting many of the people on this site!
Thank you for the invite. Yea… that always is the sad part having to clean up after others who bring their electronics or garbage to shoot and then leave! But not without shooting the information signs so no one can use them!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top