JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi, my name is Mike, and I like guns. (this is the 12 step program, right?)

I work as a Street doctor, (otherwise known as a paramedic) been doing it for 27 years. I have no life.

In my job I have met many LE officers, Military, and other official types. I have become very good friends with many of them.

I became worried about my families, and my safety and security. Talked with a buddy about it and he offered me his brand new backup. Which I bought, he has been training me since. (He is a firearms instructor with over 30 years experience.) He is making sure I never shoot my self or anyone or anything I don't mean to.
I believe in the Second Amendment, Joined the NRA two years ago.
Looking to get membership in a local club, have an application in at Canby. But from what I hear they are 2 years in waiting list.
I will be checking out the Tri County GC soon.
I saw a flier at the Clackamas PSTC, figured I'd have a look, and you all seem just crazy enough not to notice me slip in.

I want to Thank All Veterans here, I was not able to serve, I love my life in the USA, and I couldn't have it without you!

Mike

Hi there Mike, and yes, it's 12 steps in reducing your bank balance with a bunch of shooting gear, if nothing else, and a lot of good people too.

Good to have you along. PS I'm a doctor at fixing things, not the MD kind so no conflict of venues here. :)

Thanks Doc, I saw your tag being 'Minister of silly works' and I liked you right off. lol

I sometimes introduce myself to the more freaked out patients as:
Paul Poopindick, part time partypooper, part time planters peanut picker, part time paramedic. It will usually calm them.... or send them right through the roof

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top