JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
My wife and I are new here (to this site) of course, so we thought we would say hello. She is entering the Air Force in A couple of months and we Are looking for a decent rifle for her to train with but here's the rub. We do not have much cash on hand. We are going to eventually buy a bushmaster M4A3 from Wal-mart but they don't have one in stock right now and weare a little short on the $497.00. If anyone has something decent in that kind of catagory please let us know. I want to get her something that will approximate the same weight, size and power as well as clip as what she will be useing. She wants to go for at least the minimum of 43 out of 50 hits she needs to get her Small Arms Ribbon. I think she can do 50 out of 50 myself.

Welcome to the site! Mrs. Enm4pleasure, thank you for serving. While weight, power, etc. would be nice, things like site picture, trigger control and controlling breathing are very important and can be practiced with any rifle (assuming aperture sites). Even a little Ruger 10/22 will do and it will always be useful to you. Cheap to shoot too! Best of luck to you both!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top