Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Greeting

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by elevenbravo556, Jun 8, 2013.

1. elevenbravo556

elevenbravo556 United States Member

Greetings to every member of the forum, this is my 1st post, just wanted to say hello. also wanted to ask where i can get some powder right now.

thanks

2. fredball

fredball Vancouver, WA Well-Known Member

Welcome aboard:thumbup:

3. Sgt Nambu

Sgt Nambu Oregon Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Welcome to the site! Check out the classifieds on this forum. Enjoy!

4. Panther

Panther Keizer Active Member

This site is addictive delete your account and leave now or Continue at your own risk brother. This message will self destruct on 3-2. All kidding aside there are some really cool cats on nwfa

5. elevenbravo556

Thank you all for the warm welcome...any suggestion on where to get some powder? Just got my brand new 55ob but cant find any powder anywhere or i just dont know where to go.

6. elevenbravo556

Greetings to all...Hope you all are enjoying the weekend. Question to all...i just started reloading with dillons 550b...i'm loading 9mm with berrys
    RN 124 gr bullets and for some reason the nose of some of my finished products are coming out with some marks on the tip...what could I have been doing wrong? Is this normal for plated bullets?

7. pilgrim7

pilgrim7 Pacific Northwest Member

Welcome to NF!

The best to you,

pilgrim7