JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I realize I am surely not from the Northwest. But a friend referred me to this Forum if you will allow me to stay! I also had been told an old acquaintance artbrowsersr was a member here? But reviewing the Forum I though I would like to join like minded new friends.
I was blessed in my law enforcement carrier to attend many Armorer Schools over the years while with the agency, since being a firearms instructor and department armorer. After retiring form the agency went to work for a rifle company. I have been around weapons since my grandfather introduced me to my first 22 rifle and single barreled .410 H&R shotgun about 5 or 6 years old. And the addiction increased over the years. Simply put as some of us are called "A Gun Nut"! I saw the Forum and hoped to join you all here on your Forum.

I realize I am surely not from the Northwest. But a friend referred me to this Forum if you will allow me to stay! I also had been told an old acquaintance artbrowsersr was a member here? But reviewing the Forum I though I would like to join like minded new friends.
I was blessed in my law enforcement carrier to attend many Armorer Schools over the years while with the agency, since being a firearms instructor and department armorer. After retiring form the agency went to work for a rifle company. I have been around weapons since my grandfather introduced me to my first 22 rifle and single barreled .410 H&R shotgun about 5 or 6 years old. And the addiction increased over the years. Simply put as some of us are called "A Gun Nut"! I saw the Forum and hoped to join you all here on your Forum.

Welcome aboard!
IMG_0562.JPG

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top