Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Greeting from north of Seattle...

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by CarlMc, Dec 19, 2010.

1. CarlMc

CarlMc Safely north of Seattle Active Member

I've been replacing my British car hobby with firearms (I need time to work on cars, which is a really short-stocked item in my cabinet lately) and my kids and wife are now interested, to various degrees. One of my daughters is timid with a .22 auto, one daughter loves my little PF9 and wants something with more kick (just got a 12ga, she'll like that...) and my wife is going to be getting a S&W 686+ 6" since she likes shiny revolvers and I like her warming to the idea of keeping the house safe while I'm gone.

I carry a PF9 daily, still looking for a better holster (currently on my second attempt at having one custom made for me) and have been looking for two things lately. One is a good gun shop in the north end of the Puget Sound that's not an hour drive, and outdoor shooting places I can safely take the young'uns and my wife for a casual experience.

I regularly go to Sam's Gun Range in Everett, but my wife isn't really thrilled with them, and she likes Norpoint, although they're a little further away and are a bit more restrictive. Can anyone share any experiences, good or bad, with Norpoint?

2. addiction

addiction Monroe Wa Active Member

welcome, I am replacing my Porsche Racing hobby with guns and understand the time issue ( the money issue, although I am working hard at making the guns cost as much). I am in the middle of moving to the area north of Seattle.

hope to see you a the range one day.

Jim

3. olyshoots

olyshoots Vancouver USA Member

Welcome to the forum.

4. 009

009 Jellystone road sw Member

welcome. can you say 1911. hope you have as much fun as the rest of us.

5. B-Towner

B-Towner Western Washington Member

Welcome from the southend. No electrical systems in firearms.

6. sigman

sigman Olympia, Wa Member

Welcome from south of you.