JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I was pointed to this forum from a poster on HKPro.
I am a Washington native, been shooting since I was 7, and am an NRA member and Army vet.
My favorite carry is my PT1911.

Well, I'm almost as new as you, here, but Welcome!

And, Welcome Home, Veteran!

WAYNO.

Well, I'm almost as new as you, here, but Welcome!

And, Welcome Home, Veteran!

WAYNO.

Thanks! I am not a recent returnee... Cold War era. Was even in Europe when the Iron Curtain came down. There are many on both sides who, for various reasons, wish it were still in place.

Good to be home, all the same! :)

Thanks! I am not a recent returnee... Cold War era. Was even in Europe when the Iron Curtain came down. There are many on both sides who, for various reasons, wish it were still in place.

Good to be home, all the same! :)

I'm also a Cold War and Vietnam era Veteran, and we weren't always welcomed home.

So, in my circles, Welcome Home is often how we greet one another.

See ya.
WAYNO.

Well, it has been but a short stay here in FANW. I had hoped to find an objective group of firearms enthusiasts here in the PNW, but instead, have immediately run into arrogant snobbery and bullying.
It was (almost) nice while it lasted.
Yeah, I own, carry and shoot at Taurus... so what?
Farewell FANW.com

Man, you were gone before I had a chance to welcome you. So a couple of guys don't like the Taurus..who cares..there are more than 3000 members on NWFA from all walks of life, and I'll bet only a handfull would knock your brand of firearm.

Good night lorrainne...if you're that thin skinned...then I'm glad you're gone. I'm new too & I have recieved a very warm welcome...unlike the protestors that called me a murderer when I came back from 'Nam.
I'm glad I found this place...thanks much boys!

LeverBob

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads