JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Here's the map of where the meeting place is;

https://goo.gl/maps/ybvut5S28BA2

GPS: 47°07'01.1"N 121°35'11.4"W

Meet at the 70 pit at 9 am.

WaGuns .org is also throwing in on this one (they usually schedule their own cleanup here but this time USFS initiated the call for the cleanup). Here's an important post one member said... "target shooting in greenwater has been getting a lot of negative attention lately with calls from the locals to have shooting shut down at the 7013 clearing and some wanted all target shooting banned throughout 410 Corridor. Thanks to the Forest service that has not happened and they have been VERY helpful and open minded to our hobby even under political pressure. Right now they're getting equipment together to actually expand and make safer these areas. With that being said lets show them gratitude by coming out oct 8th to clean...and shoot of course."

There will be other groups involved as well. Let's join forces and help show our appreciation for the efforts of USFS and for our right to shoot on public land.

Wish I could go but on call this weekend. Bummer! (Too bad USFS didn't give more advanced notification about this).

Bill

Thanks for the info Bill, I am also a member of WAGuns but have not visited in a while.

I talked my future SIL into taking me as he lives out in Bonny Lake & he knows the area there.;)
I can be the best supervisor if I have a shovel or a rake...:p

Well we had way better weather that last year at the Washougal cleanup.
At least 20 people that i know about showed up & we got the larger lower pit & a smaller shooting area taken care of.
I had my daughter and FSIL with me and was a great bonding time.

I didn't take any pics but our group alone carried out 10 bags of shot shells & wads in a 10 Sq. yard area, it was just thick.

Enjoyed seeing some WAGun members there also!!!!;)

Last Edited:
A buddy of mine and I got to green water at 9am, shot then cleaned up. We later learned another group was at another area, then came to the area we were at. I did talk to a lady named Debbie a Green Water, a local and she said she was very glad to have Wa Guns & NW Firearms come and do this. Great job ladies & gentlemen.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top