JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey all, I`m trying to organize a little shoot with a few friends at the Greenwater pit because the one at JCR is closed. I`ve been looking all day to see if it`s even open right now but can`t find any concrete information, nor anything current. It`s all dated 2012-2015, nothing recent. I hear the gate was closed last week, we`re scheduling our shoot for the 27th. Anyone know what`s going on with the Elk migration?

Hey all, I`m trying to organize a little shoot with a few friends at the Greenwater pit because the one at JCR is closed. I`ve been looking all day to see if it`s even open right now but can`t find any concrete information, nor anything current. It`s all dated 2012-2015, nothing recent. I hear the gate was closed last week, we`re scheduling our shoot for the 27th. Anyone know what`s going on with the Elk migration?
It should be closed until Snowmobile grooming ends at the end of March.

Just now sending messages to my guys about rescheduling. We`ll get it all figured out at a later date. Bunch of friends from another forum. I`m sure there wouldn`t be a problem having someone from NWFA around.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top