Simply Triggers
Southwest Firearms
Oregon Rifleworks
J&B Firearm Sales
Defensive Arts
Buster Beaver Cerakote
Low Price Guns
Reactions
Hey all, I`m trying to organize a little shoot with a few friends at the Greenwater pit because the one at JCR is closed. I`ve been looking all day to see if it`s even open right now but can`t find any concrete information, nor anything current. It`s all dated 2012-2015, nothing recent. I hear the gate was closed last week, we`re scheduling our shoot for the 27th. Anyone know what`s going on with the Elk migration?

Reactions
Hey all, I`m trying to organize a little shoot with a few friends at the Greenwater pit because the one at JCR is closed. I`ve been looking all day to see if it`s even open right now but can`t find any concrete information, nor anything current. It`s all dated 2012-2015, nothing recent. I hear the gate was closed last week, we`re scheduling our shoot for the 27th. Anyone know what`s going on with the Elk migration?
It should be closed until Snowmobile grooming ends at the end of March.

Reactions
Seasonal closure unless lifted, but call up the USFS Ranger Station in Enumclaw or North Bend, the front desk should know the status. If closed, ask about other areas open.

Reactions
Thanks for the heads up, I tried calling the ranger station but it turns out they weren`t open.
They keep regular hours, try 'em on Monday.

If there's no logging going on up the drainage, they won't plow the road open, they'll keep it for the snow sports folks. They didn't get much last winter.

Reactions
Just now sending messages to my guys about rescheduling. We`ll get it all figured out at a later date. Bunch of friends from another forum. I`m sure there wouldn`t be a problem having someone from NWFA around.

Reactions
Cool, I have the same handle there, send me a PM and I`ll let everyone know when next we all get together in chat.

Advertise on Northwest Firearms
Let Freedom Ring
Copeland Custom Gunworks
Southwest Firearms
Cerberus Training Group
Sporting Systems

Latest Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads