JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
For sale is this old Greener 12 gage with damascus barrel. You can pretty much see what this is and the action is really tight. The photos show the damage to the right barrel. This could be cut to make a good coach gun for cowboy action shooting after careful scruinty by a competent gunsmith. Neat old piece of history made in the mid 1880's. Asking $395 OBO and not really into trades but I MVC-008S.JPG MVC-009S.JPG MVC-010S.JPG never say never. I am in Lebanon and can meet up with a qualified buyer along the I-5 corridor. Please contact me by this post or at 541-401-1063 I don't text and do have a lot of computer problems. MVC-011S.JPG MVC-012S.JPG MVC-014S.JPG MVC-016S.JPG MVC-018S.JPG

First off, there are no dents I could detect down near the breech but I do see how the photo makes it look like there are dents. The resolution on those photos make things look much worse than they really are. From the breech to the minor dent on the right barrel is 16 3/4" and from the breech to the major damage is 22 1/2". I ran a swab down the bore and I couldn't see the minor dent from the inside. The major damage, yes. The bores are really pretty good for a piece made in the 1880's. hope this helps, Louie 541-401-1063

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.