JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
"thousands of people in possession of AR-15 green tip ammunition have essentially been turned into felons overnight. "

This cannot be accurate. I am not an attorney but my understanding of the law is they cannot charge you for having something that was legal when you bought it. They either have to offer to pay you for it at market value or grandfather it in and there would have to be grace periods

"thousands of people in possession of AR-15 green tip ammunition have essentially been turned into felons overnight. "

This cannot be accurate. I am not an attorney but my understanding of the law is they cannot charge you for having something that was legal when you bought it. They either have to offer to pay you for it at market value or grandfather it in and there would have to be grace periods
I don't think they bought back any magazines in New York or Connecticut.

I have a whole bunch of M855 that does not have green tips, If you took it out of the boxes and dumped it in a ammo can the only way you could identify it would be to pull a bullet and saw it in half.

The whole thing is asinine, There has to be millions of rounds of M855 in private hands

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the 1986 law prevented private parties from importing or manufacturing and prevented licensed manufacturers and importers from selling to anyone except the government, unless for export.

So, what we got is what we got, whenever they drop the other shoe, which may have already been dropped?

To be a fly on the wall at the ATK plant office.

LOL

Mother bubblegumming bubblegummers! The whole bubblegumming lot of em. That includes our republican "friends" who, from what I have seen, ain't done squat to hold up their end of the deal.

Sorry for all the bubblegumming, just had to vent.
I am going to go crack a 9% double IPA, and try to relax.:confused:

I have a whole bunch of M855 that does not have green tips, If you took it out of the boxes and dumped it in a ammo can the only way you could identify it would be to pull a bullet and saw it in half.

The whole thing is asinine, There has to be millions of rounds of M855 in private hands
Magnets... I just got 500 bullets and they are magnetic

That's the 1st thing I did to make sure I didn't get 62 gr BS bullets instead of steel core. I would have been hot considering I paid $89 for 500.............

time to invest in green paint. that M855 is gold now!

PS, the hell with he ATF and his magisty the king and his minions. Un American bastards, the lot of them.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top