JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I was wondering if anyone could tell me what the dark green steel boxes along blm roads are for. I passed a few today and it got me wondering. They seem to be about every mile or so, about two feet high, two feet long and one foot deep. Are they for the repeaters at the top of mountains and things like that? Some kind of buried cable? They must house electronics of some kind.

I believe what you are seeing are the new CAMERAS that the BLM and Forestry Service have been installing in the forests. My buddy just got a ticket up in the woods for moving boulders from their "natural setting". He was caught on camera and given the ticket.

youre kidding, right?

If you are asking me if I am kidding? The answer is NO, I am not kidding, dead serious. I have a good friend who is a Sergeant for OSP Fish and Game and he has mentioned that they are adding cameras to more and more of the BLM and Forest Service areas. Your government hard at work......Spying on everything you do, everywhere you do it!
Another thing to watch out for. I know he has mentioned people getting caught on camera shooting trees which is a big no no. Don't worry, if you don't watch what your doing "they" will!

Assuming they are cameras any ideas on how to mess with them?

Can't damage them or paint them up because it's illegal and they probably have you on video.

Can't walk by them in a costume cause they will designate it Bigfoot, Space Alien or the ghost of Sonny Bono habitat area.

Suppose it's legal to moon em or relieve yourself on it.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top