JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I had an $80 ish green laser and could easily see it at 100yds during the day and even more at night. All the red ones I have messed around with never came close, although I have never owned a red laser

The green wavelength is easier for the human eye to detect than red so that's a part of the "brighter" factor.

Ultimately you're probably better served, visibility wise, by green but between two units of equal quality green will cost more than red.

No idea how well an $80 laser might work but generally I find that you get what you pay for. It'll probably work fine but who knows how it will stand up to recoil long term. Also, are they sealed? I sure wouldn't trust one on a fighting rifle. Range gun though? why not...

Don't get cheap, I bought an AIMpoint for $50(normally $100) at the show and after about 50 rounds it has a hard time turning on. I need to hold the switch in place worst $50 ever spent. On the bright side it goes hundreds of yards at night and works well int he day, but I have never had a green laser.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top