JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Green Gen 3 Glock 26 with only 350 rds down the barrel. Handgun shows no wear. Package Includes:

-IWB leather holster. Perfect for CC carry at 5 o'clock or crotch
-325 rds ammo as follows: 50 winch. pers. defense, 25 winch. bonded pers. defense, 150 Seller Belloit, 100 winchester
-2 10 rd mags with pierce extensions,
-1 high cap mag
-Glock case and stuff that comes with new purchase

As extra bonus I will give you the dozen targets that show results of which readily available ammos are most accurate through the 26.

$590 for everything

Russ at 503-820-9398. Don't text, call. Traveling alot between PDX and Salem

Would you be interested in selling just the gun? I am a lefty so I don't need the holster and I have plenty of 9mm ammo... pm me if interested.

Thanks,
Jonathan

I'm open. I would like to sell it all though, so I will probably put you off til this weekend to see what happens.............

thanks, Russell

I have someone interested in the ammo, high cap mag, and holster. If you are still interested in just the glock, I am open....

I'm looking for $490 for the gun and have others interested in the ammo, holster, and high cap. Looking for $80 for those....

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.