Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Green Berets take on anti gunners

Discussion in 'Legal & Political Archive' started by U201491, Jul 19, 2013.

1. U201491

U201491 Well-Known Member

2. RBid

RBid Wilsonville, OR Well-Known Member

Yeah. They won't be fighting against the People. Contrary to popular perception, they are American people, not government controlled death ninjas.

I have a friend who spent 8 years with Army SF (out in 2011). He's still in contact with old friends (currently working with his old team). You know what kind of things he's thinking about? Financial planning to prepare to marry his lady and buy a house, and going hunting.

His feelings on civilian ownership? "Yes. Lots."

A funny thing happens to military and law enforcement folks: they eventually get out. When they do, they own according to the same rules we do. While a lot of non-service types forget this, servicemen are aware that they need the 2A, as well.

They are us.

3. BigStick

BigStick Sherwood, OR Well-Known Member

I was hoping they would have included something about not carrying out/resisiting unlawful orders of confiscation, etc.

But I suppose that is part of their oath, right?

4. Kevinkris

Kevinkris Aloha Well-Known Member

now lets just hope they heard the warning.

5. peetar

peetar Kitsap County Active Member

All the lib-tards are constantly saying "You gun nuts want to fight the gov? You wouldn't stand a chance!"

ORLY?
    Who says the military is going to be on the side of the libtard prog-lodites?

6. dmancornell

dmancornell Portland, OR New Member

History, psychology and money says they will.

Milgram experiment
    Banality of Evil

Working for this government and supporting 2A is a direct contradiction.

7. RBid

RBid Wilsonville, OR Well-Known Member

History doesn't show our elite units acting against us. An overwhelming percentage of these guys tend toward conservative (note: not synonymous with Republican) views, and are alpha types who are conditioned to think independently. Even within a team, rank means less than relevant experience to many of them, and "top-down" order isn't always how it goes.

8. dmancornell

dmancornell Portland, OR New Member

History says people will follow orders. Conservatism means absolutely nothing. There are plenty of conservative statists.

I do agree that alpha personality types will be less likely to follow criminal orders. But that begs the question: where was their morality when the criminal send them overseas to murder foreigners for BS reasons? A person whose morality is based on nationality is highly susceptible to propaganda.

9. U201491

U201491 Well-Known Member

You are in for a rude awakening :)

10. Blitzkrieg

Blitzkrieg WA Well-Known Member

You're either with We the People or agin us.. I sure hope these SF types are with us

Taku and (deleted member) like this.