JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Due to some people that are not capable of following some basic safety guidelines, the rifle range at greens is closed until further notice. The last straw that brought it down had something to due with an individual that manged to not only miss paper completely, but went over the tree tops and hit the horse arena on the other side somewhere. No injuries, none-the-less, sever repercussions could have occurred. The are having an in house audit and assessment of the issues and will work with a representative of the NRA safety committee to evaluate how to re-open. I am not employed by greens only shoot there, thus this is all only information that has been relayed to be.

I have seen some really stupid problems at greens, not fault of the staff as I see them act accordingly when notified. Some people I guess just need to be better taught how to handle a firearm. The long gun section is the worst. Though the pistol range has had some interesting issues all buy itself.

Ah yes there was that as well. Then there was the father son team rapid firing pistols, one in each hand from the hip (both of them shooting, 4 gun total) They gave the excuse, "we see them do it all the time on TV."
Ah, yes the man with M14 shooting across all the lanes hit every one else's targets except for his. Oh and the group with the AR pistol that could not figure out how to turn on the red dot, 50 round fired off and never touched paper. ( guess it's hard to use a red dot when turned off.) Oh well, left me a lot of 308 brass that day from their AR10.
Go to the range an deal with stupid...
Go to the local pit spend an hour cleaning up before we even shoot.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top