JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey guys. I've recently stumbled onto Hickok45's youtube channel and I've lost an hour already:eek:. He has a great private range where he covers almost all areas of recreational shooting (rifles, handguns, reloading, etc.). He's not the tactical-type reviewer youtube has so much of; he just seems like a real enthusiast, easy to listen to. Just thought I'd share his link in case anybody else hasn't heard of him. :s0155:

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=hickok45#g/u

edit: looks like he has a lot of fun with his videos: check out the zombie training video: http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=hickok45#p/u/7/IwBKuhc0bZg

I have been watching his videos for a long time. Very entertaining. I have even corresponded with him from time to time.

It would be GREAT to have your very own range right out of your front door. Life is Good!

Subscribed to his 'channel' for quite some time now.

Enjoy watching the 250 yard shots with pistols.

Ya, he really reaches out with his pistols. Very cool. It also makes me realize that the adage about the gun usually being more accurate than the shooter has LOTS of truth to it. I liked seeing the 80yard gong shots withs the Kahr 380. Not many others even consider it, but he just has fun. I just shot a G26 at the range the other day and didn't like the feel in my hands. My fingers felt a little too short or something. His video on the Kahr PM9 has convinced me to find one of those to try out.

I have been watching his videos for a long time. Very entertaining. I have even corresponded with him from time to time.

It would be GREAT to have your very own range right out of your front door. Life is Good!

No kidding. It would be great. If I went out my front door and started shooting the cops would be there in a moment. Not to mention the neighbors. :)

Sod

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top