JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
So I have a Toyota Camry I bought a few months back that I thought would be a good work car... It drives and runs great expect for a little oil leak, but what can you expect from a car thats for a lil over 197000 on it:) I put in a new clutch and I have a new valve cover gasket kit for it ( my thoughts on solving the leak) but haven't had a chance to put it in yet.. i drive it to Corvallis everyday and haven't had one issue with it, The car is in all around really good shape.. theres some minor interior damage but the pix will show that and the body has one little rust spot on the trunk and besides that ids say its in great shape ... Also has new tired on it... no more then a couple months old... There is Also a crack across the windsheild..

Im simply getting rid of this because im not allowed more then 2 cars at my Apartment and since i have 3 the managers arent gonna be so nice to much longer lol... its been drove to Eugene and Salem with out and issues.

IMG_0551.jpg
IMG_0550.jpg
IMG_0549.jpg
IMG_0547.jpg
IMG_0546.jpg
IMG_0545.jpg

Track your gas mileage at all? Got any numbers to report? Please don't give guesses I want to know if you have actual mileage numbers for this actual car.

Does the compression on the engine check out? Where is the oil leaking from? Or do you just have blue exhaust? New clutch or new rebuilt clutch or new from wrecking yard clutch?

ps nice apt complex me and the wife spent a year in a second story end unit there.

Thanks,
Steven

Quite Honestly I have no clue where the oil leak is coming from they exhaust is clean and doesnt smell of anything..

I have no tracked the actual mileage, but I put $20 a week in and drive it to Corvallis and back m-f so about 32 miles a day or so..

The Clutch is Brand New from Knechts..

And I have Not Checked the compression, but It starts every time the key is turned... And starts quick no hesitation..

And when You push on the gas it goes, its not sluggish, but like i said I just got this car about 2 months ago so I dont know this thing inside and out....

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top