JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Wow, that guy has some really good videos.

He shows a lot of South American videos and walks thru them with commentary.

One of my favorite is of a lady and cop on one side of the street and the estranged husband on the other side of the street.

One second he is standing there calmly and the next he has crossed the street and has a knife out and has the cop back peddling in a massive rush.

Cop had a gun but no time to get to it.

Yeah, I like his breakdowns. I don't carry, but it's something I've been thinkng about more and more. Those videos are really good for the "what would I do?" kind of self-assessment.

Yeah, I like his breakdowns. I don't carry, but it's something I've been thinkng about more and more. Those videos are really good for the "what would I do?" kind of self-assessment.

I wish I could get my wife to carry, my daughters not yet 21 but she isn't into guns in her later years; they tend to leave the situational awareness too me I guess and are pretty complacent about it themselves unfortunately.

Maybe someday...

I wish I could get my wife to carry, my daughters not yet 21 but she isn't into guns in her later years; they tend to leave the situational awareness too me I guess and are pretty complacent about it themselves unfortunately.

Maybe someday...

Same here, the weemon folk leave it up to dee meenfolk to do dee protectin.....
Now that the daughter has a future husband it's all upto him to protect her & God help him if he doesn't......

I think my daughter could kick her boyfriends butt and he isn't here forever so I've not even bothered with that conversation.

He's scared to death of me as is:D.

Got half a house of 19 year olds and the kid gave mom some lip about too many kids crowded in the office looking for a board game...

I barely raised my voice and said don't give your mother any lip, then added I have a 9" knife right here. Those kids filed out in a hurry:D

Got half a house of 19 year olds and the kid gave mom some lip about too many kids crowded in the office looking for a board game...

I barely raised my voice and said don't give your mother any lip, then added I have a 9" knife right here. Those kids filed out in a hurry:D

Exactly what Ward Cleaver told Eddie Haskell and Lumpy Rutherford in that same situation.

Brutus Out

LOL!!!
When my boy was about 14 he flipped his mom off! In pretty close to a millisecond I had him in the air and slammed up against the wall!
"Kid, possibly,in some universe, somewhere, you can talk to your mom like that!"
"But, NOBODY TALKS TO MY WIFE LIKE THAT!" :mad:

Kids still grateful that I let him live! :)

PS: I would never carry without a round on tap! Interesting video, anyway!

Last Edited:
LOL!!!
When my boy was about 14 he flipped his mom off! In pretty close to a millisecond I had him in the air and slammed up against the wall!
"Kid, possibly,in some universe, somewhere, you can talk to your mom like that!"
"But, NOBODY TALKS TO MY WIFE LIKE THAT!" :mad:

Kids still grateful that I let him live! :)

I'd been a better dad to a son, like you;).

Damn girls I still don't understand wth they are thinking most days:confused:.

I'm a pretty good example of how not to act all too often though. I'm hoping she marries someone with my brains but with a slightly better temperament.:rolleyes:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top