JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The Choose you own Crime Stats is a great video, I also did a little research on violent crimes and this guy is spot on with his stats and comparisons.
I wonder if someone has shown this video to Piers Morgan at CNN?
If Piers Morgan likes the UK gun bans so much and think he is so safe there then please by all means go home and preach to the masses there. What I don't get is who in the hell does he think he is spouting off to American's about our rights that we were born with? Freedom of speech should not apply to Piers Morgan at all so someone should send him home.

Excellent video, the most powerful tool of propaganda used by the state and their MSM lapdogs is Orwellian political language.

Just look at the names of the bills passed by CONgress for the most succinct expression of this corruption.

Indeed, I shared it on Facebook the moment I got done watching it, and I hope all you do the same (either through Facebook, e-mail, whatever).

You don't know how many people I've come across who call an AR-15 a "weapon of war". It's complete nonsense.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top