1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $850 in prizes this month -- enter now for your chance to win!
    Dismiss Notice

Great Training at OFA

Discussion in 'Archived - Oregon Firearms Academy' started by phidelt208, Aug 26, 2013.

1. phidelt208

phidelt208 Springfield, OR Active Member

I have to say, There are some really great guys at OFA, that have put hours upon hours of thought into there classes. There classes are much much more than just pulling the trigger. They offer tons of info on daily carry, incites on real life situations/hostel encounters, how people react, ways to keep yourself and family out of harms way. I just went through there DH2 & DH3 class (these would be considered intermediate classes I think) they are so much fun. Moving targets, steel, targets, non-threat targets, & barricades gun fun and they go the extra mile to make it so. :thumbup:
    greenLED and (deleted member) like this.
  2. parallax

parallax eugene, or-gun Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

these guys/gals do a great job!.. I hope someday,they can expand with hand to hand,knife fighting , build a bigger better shoot house. would be great to have an all in one training center here in Oregon. " Hi Dan,, are you reading this?..." :)