Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Great site, great people

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by rangerstx4, Feb 24, 2012.

1. rangerstx4

rangerstx4 Eastern Oregon Member

Im from over by John Day, OR. I came across this site just searching for some parts. Everything I have read so far looks great and there seems to be a very wide range of experience. Im looking forward to buying, selling, and trading information.

btw, my wife made the mistake of getting me an xbox last year. I got addicted to MW3, so anyone wanting to play look me up. Same username as I have on here.
    Thanks, James

2. sheepdip

sheepdip Redland Well-Known Member

they have internet in john day? kidding, Welcome aboard. we hunt over in that part of the world when we can draw tags. I have had family that lived over that direction in the past. none currently. mother and father in law had a place between monument and kimberly, lop tags were nice. father in law passed away, mother in law sold the place. the wife and i thought about buying the place but it wasnt a very good piece of dirt, danged hard to make a living on it. love that part of the country.

3. BANE

BANE Battle Ground WA. Well-Known Member

Welcome ...

4. rangerstx4

rangerstx4 Eastern Oregon Member

Thanks, Im really lucky to be able to live here and have a career in this are. We kind of sit back over here and watch the world go to crap around us. The worst issue we have here is unemployment. All of the mills but 2 have shut down. And 1 of those is seasonal.