JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Can you use your old Hi-Power magazines?
That would be good, I still have ten of my own, all nicely polished on the front to ease up on the disconnect shoe.

Oh, wait, I live in England, and because back in 1996 some POS be'd a mass murderer, I can't HAVE a new FN GP35. Or even an old one. Or a Longthorne. Or a Tisas. Or a FEG.

Not nuffin'.

Bad tac. BAAAAAD tac!!! By association, that is.

Good re: not-fightin'
It is this vid:
The guy just irks me. I see him as not knowing what he doesn't know. He just seems arrogant but ignorant about actually handling/shooting a Hi-Power.
The triggger finger discipline just makes me think of the posAlecBaldwin.
Watch videos of Non or Anti gun people handling pistols.....eventually you will realize what they ALL do.
I do like the look of the engraving! I'd love to have one, and I too would pay $500 for one of theirs!

Joe

Good re: not-fightin'
It is this vid:
The guy just irks me. I see him as not knowing what he doesn't know. He just seems arrogant but ignorant about actually handling/shooting a Hi-Power.
The triggger finger discipline just makes me think of the posAlecBaldwin.
Watch videos of Non or Anti gun people handling pistols.....eventually you will realize what they ALL do.
I do like the look of the engraving! I'd love to have one, and I too would pay $500 for one of theirs!

Joe
It was I who posted this video here about two weeks syne. The top-grade engraving on this pistol, carried out by Elaine, daughter of James Longthorne Stewart, would add around $5000 to the basic $3000.

You won't start any kind of a fight with me, Sir. Legally buying any kind of cartridge-firing handgun like that is not possible here on Mainland UK. In any case $3000 is around $2500 over-budget for me.
Being in the same shoes, about half of your budget got me a decent Arcus clone in '99.

I bet they're all going to be that way. Hopefully most of them will ditch that damn mag safety for more capacity.
Springfield already did. +1. Now, if they want to mess with the engineering, why not a grip activated Swartz safety? Would be absolutely safe in condition one. And would pass any drop test.

I'd buy one of new FN's in stainless.
Sure the price is a bit high but maybe its worth it. I've payed more for a great 9mm handgun.
I like that it looks like it could handle +P+ Underwood ammo with no issues, wouldn't want to risk shooting that stuff through an original.

Fellas, I'd sell a kidney to be able to replicate my own GP35 from long ago. Please - all of you - buy one and do it because you can - any brand, any colour, I don't care, then you can name it after me.

The tac-35.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews