JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Can you use your old Hi-Power magazines?
That would be good, I still have ten of my own, all nicely polished on the front to ease up on the disconnect shoe.

Oh, wait, I live in England, and because back in 1996 some POS be'd a mass murderer, I can't HAVE a new FN GP35. Or even an old one. Or a Longthorne. Or a Tisas. Or a FEG.

Not nuffin'.

Bad tac. BAAAAAD tac!!! By association, that is.

Good re: not-fightin'
It is this vid:
The guy just irks me. I see him as not knowing what he doesn't know. He just seems arrogant but ignorant about actually handling/shooting a Hi-Power.
The triggger finger discipline just makes me think of the posAlecBaldwin.
Watch videos of Non or Anti gun people handling pistols.....eventually you will realize what they ALL do.
I do like the look of the engraving! I'd love to have one, and I too would pay $500 for one of theirs!

Joe

Good re: not-fightin'
It is this vid:
The guy just irks me. I see him as not knowing what he doesn't know. He just seems arrogant but ignorant about actually handling/shooting a Hi-Power.
The triggger finger discipline just makes me think of the posAlecBaldwin.
Watch videos of Non or Anti gun people handling pistols.....eventually you will realize what they ALL do.
I do like the look of the engraving! I'd love to have one, and I too would pay $500 for one of theirs!

Joe
It was I who posted this video here about two weeks syne. The top-grade engraving on this pistol, carried out by Elaine, daughter of James Longthorne Stewart, would add around $5000 to the basic $3000.

You won't start any kind of a fight with me, Sir. Legally buying any kind of cartridge-firing handgun like that is not possible here on Mainland UK. In any case $3000 is around $2500 over-budget for me.
Being in the same shoes, about half of your budget got me a decent Arcus clone in '99.

I bet they're all going to be that way. Hopefully most of them will ditch that damn mag safety for more capacity.
Springfield already did. +1. Now, if they want to mess with the engineering, why not a grip activated Swartz safety? Would be absolutely safe in condition one. And would pass any drop test.

I'd buy one of new FN's in stainless.
Sure the price is a bit high but maybe its worth it. I've payed more for a great 9mm handgun.
I like that it looks like it could handle +P+ Underwood ammo with no issues, wouldn't want to risk shooting that stuff through an original.

Fellas, I'd sell a kidney to be able to replicate my own GP35 from long ago. Please - all of you - buy one and do it because you can - any brand, any colour, I don't care, then you can name it after me.

The tac-35.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews