JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

At almost 2X the $ of the Springfield, it had better be good.
And it will give the BHP tuners fits, as the normally replaced parts apparently have different dimensions.

FN BHP 9MM, what was old is new again. There's a take down lever now. I like the color options.They give you several different color grip panels. The feel is typical BHP. USA made.

tempImagemGLsrg.png tempImagezN7Pjf.png tempImagecZlV7i.png

EAA has thrown their hat in the ring as well;

Those new FNs are ugly. They look like a Hi-Power and a 1911 had a kid. I know someone will pay for it, because there is a whole subset of people who like to collect expensive and odd firearms.

^^^I appreciate the input on Girsan. Looked for a Tisas for a long time, never could find one. Almost ordered one of those beat-up Israeli police trade-ins from Mach 1 imports. Then Springfield announced the SA-35.

I ordered two SA-35's from Zanders. Not sure if or when I'll get them as I'm just a little fish in a big pond of FFLs. Zanders solicited for my business and months later has yet to deliver anything. As in *zero* items delivered. Anyway, I plan to keep one SA-35 and put the second one up for sale here at MSRP.

Honest Outlaw did a review. Not at his home range, so the video production is not up to his usual standards, but he always does a great job reviewing a gun.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top