JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Saw a Girsan MC P35 today. $469.
Looks good, asked to see it. Fit and finish was good. Had some after-market wood grips that made it sexy.
Big problem -- where my FN Hi Power was a natural pointing gun, the Girsan came up low in every pull-up to aim cycle. It was odd. Passed.

Saw a Girsan MC P35 today. $469.
Looks good, asked to see it. Fit and finish was good. Had some after-market wood grips that made it sexy.
Big problem -- where my FN Hi Power was a natural pointing gun, the Girsan came up low in every pull-up to aim cycle. It was odd. Passed.
What store has them? They're out of stock everywhere in the country

Oh look... Hollywood is churning out yet another Spiderman and Lord of the Rings remake. Sorry... What were we talking about?:p

Last Edited:
Sorry.....I don't really need another Browning Hi-Power.

Yeah......as if anyone could actually have enough guns?

Well......since I'm paying for it? BUT, But, but....... IF someone were to give me one for free? Sure. And, I'd even spring for the transfer fee. LOL.

Aloha, Mark

I'll stick with my old Hi Power, it's a parts gun but has never jammed or failed me in any way. It's hard to improve on perfection.

Well... exept if it was in .45acp of course.

Of course you know that the GP in GP35 is French for 'grande puissance' - 'high power' in English.
There is a different reason they're not calling it a Hi Power. It's because its not a Hi Power. The frame is different. The controls look similar, but are different. The barrel lockup is different. They kept just enough esthetic similarity to put a name on it that would ride the coat tails of the original.

It would be like FN introducing the Model 70 as the Model Seven-T and making it a push-feed with a plastic trigger guard and a floating recoil lug.

I have decided that I'm not going to buy one unless it comes in plastic and sports a RDO. I have enough old guns and I need to embrace new technology before I become fertilizer.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top