JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Think like a proton, always positive.

Do not regret growing old. It's a privilege denied to many.

You've never lived until you've almost died. For those who fight for it, life has a flavor the protected will never know.

- If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principal difference between a dog and a man.

I thoroughly disapprove of duels.
If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand, lead him to a quiet place and kill him.

Lincoln.jpg

YAMAMOTO:

"You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind every blade of grass."
    • ..... "unsubstantiated and almost certainly bogus, even though it has been repeated thousands of times in various Internet postings. There is no record of the commander in chief of Japan's wartime fleet ever saying it.", according to Brooks Jackson ...............

(This info. from Wikipedia, for whatever that's worth.....:confused::rolleyes::D:))

@NoFlinch The Progressive Anti-Gun left and the America Haters have really gone on a zeitgeist to poo poo and vilify and discredit this profound utterance by Yamamoto . It was witnessed by many Imperial Navy officers and chronicled in various publications in both Japanese & English.

@NoFlinch The Progressive Anti-Gun left and the America Haters have really gone on a zeitgeist to poo poo and vilify and discredit this profound utterance by Yamamoto . It was witnessed by many Imperial Navy officers and chronicled in various publications in both Japanese & English.

YA, hence the "Wikipedia disclaimer".

Thanks for that input.:D:)

I have never been certain about that quote. Seemed to be viable until recently.

Then I learned that ANYONE can write for Wikipedia............YOU CAN.....so their credibility is DEFINITELY IN QUESTION.

(It all started when I read something about Obama on wiki that I thought was not true, so I researched Wiki...).

Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and promoted by mainstream media which holds forth the premise that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
annual contest winner at Bond University, Australia 2014

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads