JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I just got the KangarooCarry "Air Marshal" concealed carry holster, and I highly recommend it! Check out their website which clearly explains all: KangarooCarry.com . It was quite inexpensive, very well made, completely adjustable, and delivery took FOUR days. Moreover, it works well for a variety of guns, and is very comfortable. Think of it as a high-ride belly band that you wear up under the pecs, but with a shoulder strap to take the weight so you don't need to wear the band tightly. I wore it all day and mostly forgot it was on! See for yourself..............................elsullo :s0155:

Sweet. I have been wanting a holster like this one for a long time, but didn't know that they existed. I have a couple of compression concealment shirts that work well for me, but if I had noticed this product sooner; I wouldn't have bothered with them. Thanks for the info.

Which model did you get and what gun are you carrying in it? The standard version looks like the one I would want but it also appears to be the only one with out a retention strap.

:eek:

Sorry. Skimmed what was originally posted then went to the website and saw the options. Didn't go back and read what was posted. My bad.

Still seems too bad that they don't have a retention strap on the standard. Seems like the Air Marshall and the full size are a bit more bulky than the standard.

From my viewing I understood that the Standard was for .380 and other ultra-compact guns. The Air Marshal is for compacts, and mine fits medium autos and even three-inch snubbies just fine. It is almost too big for a Keltec P11. Since it is a vertical pouch it does not even need the retention strap. Yes, it's "more bulky" but it is still insignificant in thickness, and is very comfortable since it does not need to be worn tightly, as the shoulder strap holds it up. I like it better than a concealment undershirt since you can position the gun to ride where you want, such as in front of the armpit rather than under it.............................elsullo

Go to there website and watch all the vids. The owner states in one of the vids describing the different sizes that he carries a Glock 23 in the Air Marshal every day.

Link to the KangarooCarry Air Marshal page on their website:

<broken link removed>
---

If you like that, you might also like the 5.11 undershirts with built-in holster pockets on both sides:

<broken link removed>

I find that these kind of rigs do not work for me. They hold the weapon at the widest part of the ribcage, and always print badly through my outer garment unless I am wearing a very heavy jacket. Even carrying a Ruger LCP .380 with a loose, unbuttoned shirt, you can see the big lump from a mile away. But they are popular, so I guess they work fine for some.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top