JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
What are you getting? I don't care what it is, as long as gots starts with "19" and ends with an "11"! Congratulations either way tho!

Nice. I see WA state still mails them. I was pleasantly surprised to have OR just hand it to me.

Haha, that's ok... I had a glock once, and I'll probably end up with a 19 at some point now that the wife has a sig938. Good luck!

Congratulations. I am surprised that WA does not require one to qualify with the handgun they will carry. It sure simplifies things I am thinking. CA requires folks to qualify with each handgun they will carry each time they apply. It is so much easier where you live.

Congratulations. I am surprised that WA does not require one to qualify with the handgun they will carry. It sure simplifies things I am thinking. CA requires folks to qualify with each handgun they will carry each time they apply. It is so much easier where you live.

What? You should be able to cary anything you want anywhere you want.
THAT'S simple

I think the call it CONSTITUTIONAL carry,like you carry cause it is your RIGHT TO DO SO

What? You should be able to cary anything you want anywhere you want.
THAT'S simple

I think the call it CONSTITUTIONAL carry,like you carry cause it is your RIGHT TO DO SO

Well in California I do have the right to carry in the county I live in. However the liberal folks here limit me to 3 handguns on my permit. I must qualify with each of these every 2 years and whenever I add a new one to replace one. I still have the right to carry, it just gets complicated and costly here. I like your local method better.

<- Why there aren't any school shootings in Israel! Teacher with long gun slung over her shoulder!!!

WA doesn't require any training or range qualification which is the way it should be although some safety training might be a good idea, just not mandated by the State.

Deen
NRA Life Member, Benefactor Level
Defender of Freedom Award
NRA Recruiter
Second Amendment Foundation Member
Washington Arms Collectors Member
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Member

"A gun is like a parachute. If you need one and don't have it, you'll probably never need one again!"

Can't wait to hear what your first ccw purchase is going to be. Welcome to the world of concealed carry. Remember that nobody is looking at your pistol, and that the best gun for you is the one you actually carry and have with you when you need it.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top