JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I wonder how long an average (in terms of general health) person could live just drinking PBR and eating Twinkies? OK add water to that. I say 90 days.

They should have a reality show called PB&T where contestants cant consume anything but PBR and twinkies,(plus one bottle of water a day). Who ever goes the longest wins, it would be a whole lot better than jersey shore and the kardashians...

PBR is only drinkable ice cold, and even then only marginal. Two sips into it, it's too warm to be drinkable. I haven't had a twinkie in years. I don't miss them, but I'm happy they aren't dying for some reason. I don't know why?

PBR has been one of my staple item for years..... When I bring my own to a 'social gathering' I know nobody is touching mine. If I do catch someone drinking a PBR I know where it came from.

SF-

I'd watch, that would be quality television worth watching. After the damage they've done to todays youth they should be required a PBR and Twinkies diet for the rest of their days to ensure a short life span. However it could backfire resulting in every one thinking its ok to act like that...

PBR has been one of my staple item for years..... When I bring my own to a 'social gathering' I know nobody is touching mine. If I do catch someone drinking a PBR I know where it came from.

SF-

Cheap and cold are about my only requirements. Drank it before it was popular.

Like this character?
I might as well mention the language isn't PG.

I've used this line when people I know have tried to drink Heineken.

I approve. I feel the same way and express my choice of beers much the same as well.

I asked only because the only people I ever see drinking PBR anymore seem to be the "Olympia" type.

Last edited by a moderator:
Aw, come on, man! What's up with saying only portland hipsters drink PBR? I have drank about 4 million of those in my lifetime over here in Vantucky. Heck, we been drinkin it for a long time. We just got tired of Milwaukee's beast, Natty ice, and Hank's. That's Henry Weinhard's, but when you've known him as long as I have....

Hamms, and pbr were the only beers my dad and uncles drank so its all I could lift when I was younger. Its cheap amd when working on cars if it gets knocked over you are not P.O'ed lol and No I am not a hipster. but actually I do not drink much beer anymore, my tastes have been refined to cheap whiskey lol

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top