JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I wonder how long an average (in terms of general health) person could live just drinking PBR and eating Twinkies? OK add water to that. I say 90 days.

They should have a reality show called PB&T where contestants cant consume anything but PBR and twinkies,(plus one bottle of water a day). Who ever goes the longest wins, it would be a whole lot better than jersey shore and the kardashians...

PBR is only drinkable ice cold, and even then only marginal. Two sips into it, it's too warm to be drinkable. I haven't had a twinkie in years. I don't miss them, but I'm happy they aren't dying for some reason. I don't know why?

PBR has been one of my staple item for years..... When I bring my own to a 'social gathering' I know nobody is touching mine. If I do catch someone drinking a PBR I know where it came from.

SF-

I'd watch, that would be quality television worth watching. After the damage they've done to todays youth they should be required a PBR and Twinkies diet for the rest of their days to ensure a short life span. However it could backfire resulting in every one thinking its ok to act like that...

PBR has been one of my staple item for years..... When I bring my own to a 'social gathering' I know nobody is touching mine. If I do catch someone drinking a PBR I know where it came from.

SF-

Cheap and cold are about my only requirements. Drank it before it was popular.

Like this character?
I might as well mention the language isn't PG.

I've used this line when people I know have tried to drink Heineken.

I approve. I feel the same way and express my choice of beers much the same as well.

I asked only because the only people I ever see drinking PBR anymore seem to be the "Olympia" type.

Last edited by a moderator:
Aw, come on, man! What's up with saying only portland hipsters drink PBR? I have drank about 4 million of those in my lifetime over here in Vantucky. Heck, we been drinkin it for a long time. We just got tired of Milwaukee's beast, Natty ice, and Hank's. That's Henry Weinhard's, but when you've known him as long as I have....

Hamms, and pbr were the only beers my dad and uncles drank so its all I could lift when I was younger. Its cheap amd when working on cars if it gets knocked over you are not P.O'ed lol and No I am not a hipster. but actually I do not drink much beer anymore, my tastes have been refined to cheap whiskey lol

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top