JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
It will be interesting to see where Hawaii will go with this. Have yet to see a State just give up short of going to the SCOTUS.

There has been an interesting and unexpected shift from the 9th Circuit as of late.

They may well try to ignore the ruling, while appealing to SCOTUS, or put up other roadblocks to make the process of getting a permit onerous and time consuming. However they cannot do nothing at all...

They may well try to ignore the ruling, while appealing to SCOTUS, or put up other roadblocks to make the process of getting a permit onerous and time consuming. However they cannot do nothing at all...

Given the current batch of progressives sitting in executive government positions, and the NUMEROUS examples of blatant refusals to enforce laws on the books and/or observe current constitutional amendments that don't fit their "utopia" visions, would you bet the farm on that?

I sure wouldn't.

Given the current batch of progressives sitting in executive government positions, and the NUMEROUS examples of blatant refusals to enforce laws on the books and/or observe current constitutional amendments that don't fit their "utopia" visions, would you bet the farm on that?

I sure wouldn't.

No probably not, but I am trying out this whole optimism thing. At the very least I am figuring Hawaii will do something similar to what D.C. did after they lost their fight at the SCOTUS.

This ruling is great, but not exactly unexpected, since it's from the same panel of 3 judges which heard Peruta.

It will still revert if Peruta is heard en-banc by the full panel of judges, which is very likely to happen later this year. I doubt Hawaii will lift a finger until that situation is resolved.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top