JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I think there are a couple similar products on the market as I remember seeing something like this back at a gun show in Tennessee.

Could definitely shorten that video down to under 90 seconds. I think it would help the marketing aspect. Four and half minutes watching someone walking reminded me of The Lord of The Ring's(Just watched Clerks II). Overall it looks like a great product, but maybe something focusing a little closer on the disconnect system and how it works.

I'm hoping there isn't anything too close, we do have the american and canadian patent on the idea. I do need to reconfigure the video and get a website up in general with better photos and video, at this point just trying to get it on the market and get the name out there, only done 2 gun shows so far and have gotten a lot of really good feedback on it. I appreciate the input thought and i'll certainly keep it in mind when I start to develop the page, thanks : )

Looks pretty nifty. Have you tried selling a few at some local gun shops to get the word out? They can also give you customer feedback on what they do and don't like about it as alot of people are too nice to criticize to your face. (unless it's absolutely awful)

I'd like to see how it works with bows. There are a lot of slings out there for rifles, this one looks like it is great for the outdoors while hunting as it keeps you mobile. Price point is right. Video is kinda long, more to the point and how the system actually works in a technical aspect would be nice.
Oh and if you can get the shamwow guy to demonstate it you will make $$$!

BTW: If you are going to be marketing them on here, you'll probably want to be a supporting vendor. They don't take too kindly to people using the forums for advertising without supporting them.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top