JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So I have a bunch of these and decided to share.. At Target in the Health and beauty section they carry these mens grooming bags for $1.. I keep all my bulk ammo in them plus alot of stuff like ear protection for shooting guests and CLP... Check em out.

Those look like a good solution - how heavy duty is the nylon/zipper on that?

The fact that they come from the health/beauty section at the Tar-jay makes me laugh a little. I can just see the commercial....

Suzy: Do you ever have that not-so-fresh feeling?
Mindy: Yes, sometimes.
Suzy: What do you do?
Mindy: I pull out my little health/beauty bag full of loose 7.62 rounds. After I do that, people keep their damn yaps shut about my freshness.
Suzy: Sound great, where can I get a bag like that?
Mindy: Why, at the local Tar-jay!

They are thick canvas and are as sturdy as the amount of ammo you can put in it.. for $1 they are an awsome deal..... plus the zipper is thick.. not the kind that is pulled apart easily.

whats an estimate on the number of rounds they comfortably fit? Just curious. Pretty decent idea for $1 a piece regardless though. Probly lots of good uses for them at that price.

wow. really surprised they hold that much. Woulda guessed more like 100 or so handgun rounds. They must be a fair bit bigger than I was imagining. Sweet. will definitely have to pick a few up.

here is one that I use it works great I can hold 800-1000rnds of pistol caliber ammo and mags heavy duty I use it for my match bag also will hold mags and if not totally full can be cinched closed. I got this one a Mclendons hardware I believe it called a nail bag $15 or so..

Picture003.jpg

Picture004.jpg

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews