JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1100
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Bend
State
Oregon
Zip Code
As stated above, I have a Great Lakes firearms Burgundy ar-15 chambered in .223 Wylde with holosun optic and a 22lr conversion kit. This AR has been absolutely wonderful to me and eats through .223, 556 cheap ammo, expensive ammo, and steel. I need some cash for an upcoming moped project. Overall it is in like new condition and was just professionally cleaned. Looking for cash only. Feel free to send me offers. I'm located in Bend Oregon, and my ffl preference is Hammer down firearms; if you prefer elsewhere in Bend, feel free to message me. If you have any questions, please text or call me at 503-703-7679 or PM me. 1100 OBO

The price includes 210 rounds of .223 and 7 mags for .223 and 2 mags for 22lr.

And the holosun optic is a 510c, I believe.

Thank you for looking.

Also, if you can come tomorrow, may 9th I can knock off 100 dollars.

(I apologize for the photo quality was sent to me by my brother)

IMG_1851.png IMG_1852.png IMG_1854.png IMG_1853.png

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top