JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
If you look at this months field and Stream, they have an article about Jim Corbet, the famous big game hunter. He is known for his unbelievable bravery when hunting man-eater lions. I have read his book Man-Eaters of Kumaon. I guarantee you will enjoy this book. If you don't send it back and I will refund your money

Man-Easters of Kumaon by Jim Corbett, Published by Oxford University Press, Copyright 1946, With an Introduction by Sir Maurice Hallett, Governor of the United Provinces and a Preface by Lord Linlithgow, Viceroy of India 1936-43. This is a First American Edition. These are the sometimes strange true stories of Jim Corbett and his campaign against man-eater tigers in Kumaon. He describes the hunting skills and courage needed to accomplish this as he protected villagers from attack. See ABEbooks.com for information of 1st editions. $25.00 and I will pay for shipping

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads